Answered

Embed on Groove Pages

• 22 September 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello I’m having issues getting my embed code to work on Groove Pages Page Builder. I’ve created an embed and put in the Typeform embed code for a button - it works on my Wordpress site but not Groove Pages. Does anybody have experience with Groove Pages?

icon

Best answer by mathio 23 September 2021, 13:25

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Ivydale can you please share the URL of your page with embedded typeform so we can troubleshoot it together?

Hi there, yes its www.housecleaningoxford.co.uk

Thank you

They are the ‘Launch Me, and ‘Get A Quote’ Buttons.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I am looking at the HTML code and I see there is data-tf-loaded="true" attribute on your embed snippet (in the button). You need to remove this part from your code.

Technical details in case you were interested: This attribute is added automatically once your embedded typeform has loaded.If you copied this code from an existing website you might have also copied this attribute. However it should not be specificed manually - your typeform would not load if it is there, because we consider it already initialized (but it is not). This helps us recognize which typeforms were loaded at page load and which were loaded later.

Ok thanks. Not sure how to remove it though as all I have done is copy and paste the embed code from Typeform and it isn’t in the code. And as it says in the Technical details it is added when the Typeform is loaded. So the problem is it thinks its loaded when it isn’t. So what causes it to think it’s loaded?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I see the data-tf-loaded="true" attribute is coming from HTML rendered server-side. However it should be added client side once the form is initialized. Do you do any sort of caching that could have caused this? Eg. the page is pre-rendered and the markup is saved to be served later?

I tried to contact Groove Digital support but they haven’t replied. I’ve done a workaround though. I’ve put on the page a button that links to a pop up. In that pop up I’ve put the full page Typeform Code. Looks like it will do what I want it to do.