Answered

Google analytics integration

• 7 December 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi,

I have connected my GA property ID with my Typeform. Its all properly set up but I am not able to see my data on Google analytics, i tried in the site content > all pages reports. Events > Top events report, even in the real time report.

I am not able to see the data on GA. Does this have something to do with the domain? Please help

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 December 2021, 17:17

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Virginia Kamala Thanks for stopping by the community! Would you mind sharing the URL of your Typeform? I can then check to be sure the data is sending to Google Analytics. :grinning:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Liz, Thank you so much for your response.

Link - 

When i paste the URL - the typeform gets embedded. Please find the last digits - syqw4KyU

Hope this helps?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Virginia Kamala Yes, thank you! The form ID was perfect. I tested the form, and I can see that the data is sending to Google Analytics: 

One thing to check would be to ensure that the data is sending to the right Google Analytics account, in case you happen to have a few. 

Another reason it might not be showing is because you’ll need to filter by the Form ID in the events section. 

Let me know if neither of those shows the data!

Hi Liz,

Thank you so much for the help. 

I am able to see the data now but in the Raw view (no filters). In my reporting view (where I would like to see the data) has many standard filters that many organizations use. I am unable to figure out which filter is blocking the data from flowing into my reporting (main) view. 

Have any other organizations faced this issue? If you could pinpoint what type of filter could be causing this issue, it will be very helpful. Happy to take this over to a private conversation as well :)

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Virginia Kamala Glad to hear the data’s appearing! I haven’t heard of this issue before, but it might be worth reaching out to the person who has set up your Google Analytics account to see if they would be able to help set up the reporting and narrow down which filter is blocking the view. :\

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Liz,

Just an update, the filter “include hostname” was blocking the Typeform traffic. So feel free to share this solution. I simply had to add the domain name to my GA view

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @VirginiaKamala !!