Skip to main content

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to connect Typeform to WhatsApp in a way that automatically sends leads a WhatsApp message after they complete a form, with the message content depending on their responses or simply the form ending.

Has anyone managed to set up an integration like this? I'm considering using platforms like Zapier or Integromat/Make, but I'm not sure if this is the best way to go about it. Any advice on the specific steps or tools I could use to implement this? Also, are there any limitations I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi @ChristianBenjumea Oh this is fancy! While we don’t have a feature like this within our product, I’d definitely look into Zapier or Make. 

@john.desborough have you set anything like this up for anyone?

@Liz @ChristianBenjumea - i’ve not done it but i while back i pointed someone to this link at Zapier and never heard back one way or another.. 

des

Hi @Liz  and @john.desborough ! Thank you very much for your help! I definetely check on Zapier (dont like very much how it scales on pricing 😅). And as we use Brevo, which also has whatsapp automation will check if using only Brevo I can connect it with Typeform and send both emails and whatsapps to my clients :)

Hi @ChristianBenjumea ,

Just to add on to the  suggestions on this thread.

You could look into interacting with the Typeform API and Whatsapp directly  (i.e not with a third party tool like Zapier) but rather using some open source programming language ( like Python etc .. no licensing fees !) to create such an integration. 

Thank you very much @Harsh ! Didnt know that and it helps a lot!!

Hi @ChristianBenjumea - not sure if you saw that we have a Brevo integration: https://www.typeform.com/connect/brevo/grow-your-contact-database-in-no-time-and-create-automated-workflows-to-keep/ 

Hope this helps!