Answered

Zoho CRM Integration

• 28 June 2021
  • 8 replies

HI!

I am having trouble connecting my ZOHO CRM to my Typeform Survey. I keep getting an error as below. Can anyone help me?

icon

Best answer by Liz 1 July 2021, 20:20

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @fivesquared Happy Monday! Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error and the steps you took before receiving the error? This will help us troubleshoot. Thanks!

Hi Liz,

I tried to connect Typeform to our Zoho CRM through the steps below:

Connect

Search integrations - Zoho CRM

Connect

Login to Zoho

Selected our account

Submit

Typeform would like to access the following information.

Accept

then this screen comes up

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @fivesquared Thank you! Do you happen to be trying to connect to zoho.eu or another domain? If so, we currently support the .com domain, so this error will appear if you’re looking to connect with a different Zoho domain. 

We are in Australia so I assuming it is zoho.au? Does it not connect?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, I’m afraid not. Our integration only works with .com domains at this time. Though, you could use Zapier or Integromat to pass the data across. :grinning:

Hello, i am getting an error 

“Sorry, we had trouble connecting to your account. Please check your username and password, and try again.” While my both username or password is right or also get  a page of acceptance for connecting it or not but still gets this error. Now what can we do?

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Hello, i am getting an error 

“Sorry, we had trouble connecting to your account. Please check your username and password, and try again.” While my both username or password is right or also get  a page of acceptance for connecting it or not but still gets this error. Now what can we do?

Please help me to resolve this issue.

I am also getting this error.

Hello
How long does it take to update data to Zoho?