Best Places to Post Video Ask for Lead Generation

• 7 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Does anyone have any best use cases for integrating a VideoAsk into paid ads? Is there a smart way to integrate a VideoAsk into Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Adam Stewart Happy Fri-yay! What’s your VideoAsk asking the respondent for? That might help us provide some more suggestions!

While this isn’t VideoAsk, we recently did a webinar with a mock campaign below that could inspire some ideas based on your ideal outcome from the ad: 

Userlevel 1

Thanks! It’s for real estate lead-gen 1000%.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Adam Stewart I don’t think we have much in the way of examples for including videoasks in paid ads, but we did feature a videoask last year for videoask of the month that was being used for sign ups for an Instagram competition, which might help:

We also have this guide on using VideoAsk for Real Estate lead gen which might also give you a few ideas:

i was looking for the same qustion i saw a blog about tesla homes using video ask on there blog for lead generation perpuse, i also want to integrate same functionality to my website, can i do this using typeform?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @wyqybuni Do you mind sharing the blog post on that website with the functionality you’re looking for? Thanks!