Answered

How to decrease the size of the multiple choice items on Wix Mobile

• 31 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there,

I have embedded VideoAsk on my Wix home page. It looks great on computer, however, on mobile, the multiple choice items are way too big (First picture). Any suggestion? Thanks!

VideoAsk on my Wix mobile page

icon

Best answer by Grace 31 March 2022, 11:46

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Jctsang welcome to the community! 

Right now it’s not possible to adjust the size of the buttons, which does mean in some embed options they can appear a little big, it’s on our feature request board to be able to adjust the sizing of the buttons so I’ve added a +1 to the request, and I’m double checking to see if there are any sneaky workarounds for Wix so will let you know if I find anything.

You could try delaying the answer type from appearing so it doesn’t cover your video straight away, if you go to the step you’ll see an option to Delay Interaction and you can add a time for delay there, although I can see in this screenshot your video is only 7 seconds so might not be worth adding here. If I think of anything else I’ll let you know!

Userlevel 1

Hi Grace, thanks for the warm welcome and the ideas! I will give them a try.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jctsang let us know if that helps, and feel free to share more about your use case, we’d love to learn more about how you’re using VideoAsk! 

Heyy! Any updates on this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Tommy Rodrigues it’s not currently on the roadmap but I’ve added another +1 to the feature request board for this, so hopefully it gets considered in the future!