Skip to main content

How long does it take to fix this problem? It takes now already for a few weeks without any change.

How can you solve this, or what do I need to do?

This is the message if I want to set up a notification?
The ability to edit email content is temporarily disabled to prevent misuse. In the meantime, you can set up Zapier and/or Slack integrations. If you have further questions please contact support.

Hi @TheVitalFive Happy Monday! I’m not exactly sure on the timeframe of this, but did you contact them from the email on your account? I’m happy to ask the support team for any updates they can provide!

i am having the same problem with support ID 798932 - no response in 24 hours though. What is happening here? I have been able to use responses like this since I started using TF. This is a critical part of the process for me. 

Hi @tknman The response time will vary on what plan you have, but if you haven’t heard back by now, please let us know!

Our developers had to disable the feature for Free plans due to some spamming issues, but they’re working as fast as they can to add this back without you needing to contact support. 

What is the status, because I have the same problem, gr Patricia