Question

Quiz wont start via link, goes straight to saying "You've taken one. Now make one."

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’ve added the form to my Linktree account, when i go to test start it by pressing the bottom, it goes straight to a page saying “You’ve taken one. Now make one.” what does this mean, have i done something wrong, how do i fix this so my clients can reach out to me?

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @vaultnine Could you please send the URL of the link you’re referencing so we can give this a test and/or a screenshot of the issue? Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @vaultnine Could you please send the URL of the link you’re referencing so we can give this a test and/or a screenshot of the issue? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @vaultnine ! I’m taking a look at the link here and it seems to be working for me. Do you have the form embedded somewhere? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

What do you mean by embedded?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@vaultnine - i think she is looking to find the link to the linktree .. to test how linktree is sending you to the typeform

des

Userlevel 1
Badge

@vaultnine - i think she is looking to find the link to the linktree .. to test how linktree is sending you to the typeform

des

This is the link to Typeform:

H t t p s : / / j b p c d v l k n g 9 . t y p e f o r m . c o m / t o / w w I 8 Y p Q w

and here is the Linktree: 

linktr.ee/vaultnine

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @vaultnine ! I think there might be something with the way the form is linked in Linktree. 

Do you mind sharing a screenshot of how you’re adding the form? When I look at the link above, there are a ton of spaces in the URL. 

Thanks again!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks, @vaultnine ! I think there might be something with the way the form is linked in Linktree. 

Do you mind sharing a screenshot of how you’re adding the form? When I look at the link above, there are a ton of spaces in the URL. 

Thanks again!

Hey! I put spaces in between because when i would send the link it would open up the link, you needed the link so that you could try it on your phone. 

Here are the screenshots

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok makes sense, @vaultnine ! Do you mind trying to turn that link off and then adding Typeform again to see if that makes a difference? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ok makes sense, @vaultnine ! Do you mind trying to turn that link off and then adding Typeform again to see if that makes a difference? 

I’ll give it a go tonight, and let you know. thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let me know if it doesn’t work, @vaultnine !

Userlevel 1
Badge

Let me know if it doesn’t work, @vaultnine !

It is now working! Thank you very much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad it was an easy fix, @vaultnine !