Answered

How and where can I see where the user is coming from to our typeform?

I would like to know where can I see where the user is coming from to our typeform.

I connected to the analitys but I don’t find this kind of information.

We put our form link to news letters and webpages too, so I need to know which ones works better.

Thank you for your help!

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 June 2022, 17:23

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Marteee Happy Thursday! Typeform doesn’t automatically track the source of your respondents, so you’ll need to pass this information into the form. There are a few ways to go about this, depending on how you’re directing customers to the form. For example, you could use hidden fields to pass in the data or turn on the UTM settings to automatically pass it in, if you have respondents coming from Google. 

Hello all,

I’m collecting applications via a Typeform. A link to our Typeform is on our website. We advertise our product in social media, direct people to our website to learn more about our product and then they submit their applications via Typeform. 

What I’m trying to do is figure out if it’s possible to track the initial source of the application in a google sheet that is integrated with Typeform e.g. the source of the application is facebook, even though after clicking the facebook ad, the lead first landed on our landing page and then there clicked the link to the Typeform. (This is also why we can’t use UTM tags)

If somebody knows how to do this or knows that it’s not possible, it would be great to know.

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @integrify I’ve added your post here where we have an existing discussion about this. 😁