Answered

Sharing the typeform

• 21 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello, I have several questions concearning the creation and sharing the survey.

We need to create a survey for a diverse public and make the survey personalised in some cases:
1. Could it be possible to create different links leading to the same survey (to place on our different platforms) and therefore track where the audience is comming from to do the survey?
2. If yes, is it possible to make the starting page different according to the link shared (and the rest of the survey stays the same)
3. Is it possible to unite the results of several surveys in one statistic? (In case we would need to create different versions of survey for different audience)
4. What is the advantage of purchasing a subscribtion allowing different languages, as we can create 3 different logic “lines” with different languages;  is the translation of the questions automatic in case of subscribtion?

icon

Best answer by Liz 22 February 2024, 16:33

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Svetlana Happy Wednesday! I hope you’re having a great week so far. 

To help answer your questions, 

1. You could use hidden fields to then create different links to the form and pass in the source information. It might also be helpful to take a look at our article on UTM tracking
  2. It’s not possible to have different welcome screens, but you could have the first question on the form be different based on the hidden field information. You would set up the logic jump like this: 
  1. We don’t have this feature natively but you could use our integration with Google Sheets to send the data into one area. 
  2. Yes, it is automatic! It’s handy because then you don’t have to create a bunch of different forms with each language. We’ll do the translating for you!

I hope all this information helps. Let us know if you think of anything else!

Thank you Liz, 

Happy Wednesday to you as well and thank you for your fast answer!

Concerning the point 3, does it also work for Excel (microsoft) or only google sheet?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Svetlana You could definitely use Excel! There’s a bit more about this integration here

Thank you Liz!

Hi all, I Sent a VideoAsk to my client and she has responded via text which I can see in the app. So can I share this reply to social media showing my video and her answer together?