Answered

Unable to publish form even with right plan

• 8 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Help! I’m on a paid plan and have been publishing these forms for months. Suddenly two of my oldest forms show up as trial forms and I cant publish them anymore? What has changed overnight?

icon

Best answer by AlineT 9 February 2022, 17:56

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @AlineT What is the error message you receive when you try to publish the form? Usually the error will state what features you have that aren’t on your plan, so if you could send a screenshot of this, that would be helpful!

Thanks Liz for your response: I’m assuming it was some kind of glitch at your end: the trial designation on my forms have now disappeared again so all is well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear the forms are working again, @AlineT ! Let us know if there’s anything else we can help with. 

This is currently happening to us as well!  How long did it take for the trial error to disappear?  It’s our oldest typeform and we use it the most and now it suddenly won’t let us publish.  We just upgraded plans from a “Professional” to a “Plus.”

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@usemorrow - it took about 24 hours for my upgrade to propagate through to removing the trial on a couple of features.. if it is not active tomorrow, suggest pinging Support on this  link

Hey guys,

I’ve been using Typform for a few years now and am running into an error. Upon clicking the Publish button I get a message that suggests I save my form and then the full page reloads but does not publish. These are live links and I need a solution fast!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mind Body Blueprint This error occurs when someone else is editing your form with your login. If you’re sharing login information, you’ll see this. You’ll need to be sure you’re the only person that’s logging into your account and close any other tabs on other computers.