Follow-Ups - A couple of Requests

• 20 March 2023
  • 2 replies

I’ve got a couple of small requests that would be helpful with the new Follow-Ups notification system.

First, this is much improved over the old Notification system, thank you for implementing it.

Second, two things I had minor issues with while formatting my emails today:

1. There is no confirmation when you click on the Delete button - which is distressingly close to the Edit button.  I accidentally deleted the entire notification I had been building for the hour plus beforehand.  Luckily I had copy and pasted everything into a word doc, but I had made some changes since then, so I had to remember what I had changed and then re-enter all of the fields.  If I hadn’t copied everything over it would have been a much bigger frustration.

2. I’d like to be able to manually enter a reply-to email address.  Right now I’m only able to select from the email address that the respondent may or may not have entered.  These notifications are being forwarded to people that I don’t want to be able to accidentally reply to the customer if they aren’t paying attention and hit reply-all.  I think I was able to leave the reply-to field blank by clicking the X on the reply-to selection so that there’s nothing in that field, but I’m still not confident that it’s not being filled in automatically by the form.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jake Charlson Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by and sharing this. I’ve passed it along to product. 😀

Userlevel 1

Hello @Jake Charlson, thanks a lot for the feedback🙏!

Regarding the reply-to field, you had the right intinsct with leaving it blank. In that case the field is automatically filled with the no-reply@typeform.com address, so no risk to email customers by mistake.
We will be looking at making it clearer though 🙌.