Answered

NFT white list submissions

Hey! So Im launching my own NFT project with 7.777 NFT’s.

The question i have is how I can send the ones that have gotten a Whitelist spot for the project a Typeform link that only works once. I only want them to be able to send in their wallet adress once after that the form doesn't work for them or says that they already have submitted etc. 

Any help?

icon

Best answer by picsoung 4 May 2022, 23:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Mr Web.3 

Always cool to see some crypto usecases around Typeform.

So only, people, part of the whitelist should be able to submit the form? and only once? is that right?

The easiest is probably to do the filtering after the submissions, either on the CSV or on google spreadsheet.

But if you want to do this in real time as people answer the form I think we talked about this a few times here. keywords might be “unique” or “duplicate” to search in the community.

If I was implementing something like this, I would rely on Logic, and preload the emails/addresses of people part of the whitelist. The logic would verify if the answer to the question is part of the list if it is you can continue, if it’s not you can’t.

Once the form is submitted you can update the logic to remove the address from the list. So they can only submit once.

It might need some dev work to update the form via API but definitively doable!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Mr Web.3 I would suggestion checking out the post below for some suggestions. 😀