Workspace Invaders

[WORKSPACE INVADERS 👾] Meet the automated lead gen funnel behind a booming resume-writing business

• 28 October 2021
  • 11 replies
[WORKSPACE INVADERS 👾] Meet the automated lead gen funnel behind a booming resume-writing business
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

"Anything I can automate, I'm automating." That's the philosophy of Leander Howard II, CEO & Founder of career advancement service, Spark Your Resume.

In this episode of Workspace Invaders, Leander reveals how his automated lead gen funnel has helped the business hit six figures within its first year – and saved him hours and hours of work. 

What we talked about

• How Leander is using automations in a quest to "fire himself" from his business so he can focus on high level work.

• How he uses Typeform, Zapier, Keap, and other no code tools to automate his entire lead generation and nurturing workflows.

• How he converts people who initially say they do not want to pay – without even speaking to them!

Where to go next

Want to set up your own lead generation funnel like Leander's? Here are some useful resources that could help:

Workspace Invaders will be back soon in another quest to uncover the shining lights of the Typeform universe. Got an out-of-this-world typeform solution you want to share? Tell us about it here and you never know, we could be swooping in to pay you a visit and expose your awesomeness to the Planet! 🌠

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

looking forward to this @James - should be a great session 

Badge +5

Automate, automate, automate. I’d love to share a coffee with Leander to talk just about how to automate my life :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - a really good session. Like the way he describes how he integrates Typeform into the process flow to enable the segmentation and then passes it off to Keap for the nurture sequences. Well done on bringing this use case to the Invaders stream!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is so cool! I’d love to know how he knew to change the layout for the video. Was that tracked through data somewhere to see where folks were dropping off? Or just something he noticed he should change in general? Either way, this is so cool!

This is so cool! I’d love to know how he knew to change the layout for the video. Was that tracked through data somewhere to see where folks were dropping off? Or just something he noticed he should change in general? Either way, this is so cool!

Hey Liz, I was just thinking about the positioning of how people would interact with the form after submitting their data. Always keep your customer first because without them, nobody has a business. 

Thank you for watching, let me know if you have any other questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Spark Your Resume - nice work on the Keap automations btw! nicely done

des 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey Liz, I was just thinking about the positioning of how people would interact with the form after submitting their data. Always keep your customer first because without them, nobody has a business. 

Thank you for watching, let me know if you have any other questions!

Ah! Thank you!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Awesome stuff as always, guys! I just love it when people are deeply passionate about automation, hehe. :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Such incredible insights, a very powerful episode that’s sure to motivate the rest of us to level up our automation game! ⚡️ My heart is so happy when I see other entrepreneurs out there just as passionate about workflow automation as me hehe 😅

Anything I do 3 times, I automate! lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Anything I do 3 times, I automate! lol

Always :clap_tone2: be :clap_tone2: automating!