Skip to main content
Question

Non-gated lead quiz - can't see answers?

• 3 June 2024
  • 4 replies

UPDATE

Apparantly I can see no results anymore on any typeform. I only have the insights page? the entire tab to go to ‘summary’ and ‘responses’ is gone.

Anyone else having this issue?

Hi,

I created a lead quiz with 3 possible endings. I was asking for a mailaddress before in the final question but didn’t make it mandatory. As I want to make this content piece ungated to lower the treshold, I left out the mailaddress entirely. There is still a ‘Submit’ button that then ends in one of three versions.

Unfortunately, I cannot see the individual responses now. I can only see analytics.. views, drop off rates etc.

Is this normal? I really want to have an insight in the answers people give. Is asking for a mailaddress required to be able to see responses?

Thx

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lev_T Could you send a screenshot of what you’re seeing? (Or not seeing) Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lev_T how’s it going? Are you able to see the Results page now? Let us know if you still need some help with this 😊

Hi,

it shows when I’m in incognito mode. 

regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Lev_T Glad to hear it’s working somewhere! 😅 Have you also tried clearing the browser cache/cookies to see if that allows you to view the results in a regular browser?