Answered

What If a user unsubscribes from receiving respondent email notification - and wants to get back into the loop?

Userlevel 1

Hi there. 

What If a user unsubscribes from receiving respondent email notification - and wants to get back into the loop? Can i as admin of the typeform do it, does it have to be adressed in the TF backend, or is the user blocked from receiving TF mails forever? And ever?

Thanks, have Your Great Day,

Pete

icon

Best answer by Discopjot 26 May 2021, 14:40

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 1

SOLVED. Here is the answer of the fast and friendly support team:

If that happens, please ask the respondent to contact us, so we can subscribe him/her to the notification emails again :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear you got this solved and thanks for sharing the solution here, @Discopjot ! Is there anything else we can help answer? :grin:

Is there a nicer way to let the user subscribe again for notifications? maybe a simple form for that?

My users are not always speak English and asking them to write an email asking to cancel their “unsubscribe” can feel not so comfortable...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dor Posner We don’t have a different solution at this time, but I can share this feedback with our product team. Let us know if you think of any other suggestions/questions. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi.

Nothing new about this question?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jiayu I’m afraid this isn’t on their roadmap at the moment, but if you have any other questions, please let us know!

Bonjour, 

Je ne reçois plus les notifications sur le mail sav@brasserie-milles.com 

Pourriez vous me dire pourquoi.

merci

Philippe 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Bonjour @Philippe 

English is the language for this community so let me answer back in English :)

If you don’t receive the notification, you can check couple of things:

• make sure notifications are turned on, on the typeform, ⚙️ > Notification > Notify ME, toggle ON
  • form is published
  • the notifications don't end up in your SPAM folder
  • you receive new submisisons, you see submissions in Results

Once you have checked all that, and you still don’t receive the notification. Please reach out to our support team, and they would be able to help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Philippe were you able to solve the issue with the notifications? 😀

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi.

Any news about that after two years?

Thanks and greetings.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jiayu I’m afraid this isn’t on our roadmap, but as always, if that changes, we’ll post an update here.