Skip to main content
Question

Switching to Brand monthly

Hi

Want to bump up to Brand, paying monthly. While I can see a price, there is nothing that allows me to select that.

How do I do that?

thanks

Suzanne

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rcttrainer Tagging @Grace in case she has any insights for you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @rcttrainer thanks for stopping by!

In the Plan & billing section of your account settings have you tried moving the slider along? If you move the number of minutes then an upgrade button should appear in place of the current plan button.

If that doesn’t work, I would recommend reaching out to the support team (support@videoask.com) so they can look into your account and see why it’s not letting you upgrade 🙏

HI

As I wrote, I can see the price, not a problem. Turns out the UX is not particularly intuitive. Turns out I have to first select the little Show Monthly under my current plan! (not intuitive) instead of following the link to see the Brand features, from which only yearly is available. Might want to have a naive user try that process to find the problem.

I solved it, but not becaused of the help provided. Thanks anyhow!

cheers

Suzanne

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rcttrainer really glad you got it solved and apologies that I didn’t understand your first message. I will definitely pass the feedback onto the team about improving the flow of the upgrading experience.

Hopefully we can be more helpful next time!