Answered

[Videoask] Upgrade the plan

• 21 September 2022
  • 9 replies

Hi, I would like to change the plan “Grow” to “Brand”.

How can I do it?

Thanks

Yu

icon

Best answer by Grace 23 September 2022, 09:17

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @yu Tsukada thanks for your question 😊

If you go to Account Org & Settings in your VideoAsk account you should see a section for Plan & Billing and from there you can upgrade to the Brand plan.

We’re actually going to be releasing some information about a sale which is coming very soon, so you might want to hold off upgrading til next week if you can 😉

Hi, Thank you for the answer but I tried to upgrade my plan at VideoAsk following your indications and it doesn’t work. We're over our limit and people cannot see their videos, can you please help us to upgrade our plan?

Thank you very much! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Homuork you should be able to move the green slider up in the Plan & Billing section to be able to add more minutes on.

What plan are you currently on?

Thank you for your answer Grace.

The thing is that the page has a problem with the payment and I don’t know why, we are using he same credit card that we normally use. Any idea?

Thank you again!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Homuork I’m going to check what the issue might be, I’ll DM you as we’re talking accounts 😉

Hi Grace.

The button for upgrade don’t work on my account page.

Below is the video when I tryed it.

https://youtu.be/2F25g0X_RVA

Is it caused by my browser?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @yu Tsukada, did you try moving the green slider up instead? It might let you do it that way.

In the meantime I’m going to flag this with the team as it could be a bug if that button isn’t working.

Hi Grace. Thank you. I did it !

Thank you for your kind support.

Yu

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @yu Tsukada really pleased it worked for you! 

Have a great day 😊