early access

[ CLOSED ] In-app collaboration is coming to Typeform — join our early user group!

• 16 September 2021
  • 3 replies
[ CLOSED ] In-app collaboration is coming to Typeform — join our early user group!
Userlevel 2
  • Ex–Typefomer
  • 0 replies

This group has now been closed. Thanks to all who participated!

Hello!

I'm excited to say that we've recently introduced a set of new features to help you collaborate easier with your team. This means that you’ll be able to add comments, leave annotations and assign tasks to one another when you're logged into Typeform, all with our super simple in-app conversation panel. 

If you’d like to be part of the early user group and help us shape the future of this feature, all you need to do is register with this typeform

3 replies

Badge +5

Uh! This is so cool! I’d love to hear what our community thinks of this new feature… as far as I understand it was one of the most requested features! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Tyze @Gabriel - this is very very very cool.. 

makes me wish that the voices in my head were real people and i could assign them tasks.. BUT the core functionality will make it really good to be able to capture thought bubbles and notes (uh oh.. that might sound like documentation….) as we go through things… 

i’m in!

des

@Tyze This is amazing! This is going to spare me so much time I can't even measure!

I’m 100% in!