Outage

I apologize Typeformers.   We had an outage.  

Update - We are currently experiencing issues with our login and sign ups. This should not affect customers already logged in. Form submissions are working as per normal. Our engineering and security teams are engaged and working on the issue with the aim to resolve ASAP. Next update 4AM (GMT)
Jan 13, 2023 - 04:34 CET

Investigating - We are currently experiencing issues with our login and sign ups. This should not affect customers already logged in. Form submissions are working as per normal. Our engineering and security teams are engaged and working on the issue with the aim to resolve ASAP. Next update 4AM (GMT)
Jan 13, 2023 - 04:23 CET

Liz 1 year ago

Hi @Dana @DaBeat @Benjamin Erwin @Wegs @Nina M @ourspot @Sydney @Brigette @somatopia 

Typeform & VideoAsk are back up and operational

Thank you all for flagging your concerns and we sincerely apologize for the interruption. At this time, service has been restored, with logins and sign ups working as designed. We’re still getting to the bottom of this. But here is what we know right now:

The incident was caused by an expired SSL certificate failing to update due to an integration issue with our security supplier. We want to assure you that although login and signup services were interrupted during the incident, submissions were functioning throughout and no data was lost.

Our engineering teams will continue to review the incident to ensure we put measures in place that prevent this from reoccurring, In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.

If you ever are wondering if an outage is happening, you should see a notification in the community (if not, let me know). Additionally, you can also subscribe to our status page

View original

16 replies

Hi there, 

I have a paid account which I’m having difficulty logging into.

When entering my credentials, it appears to be loading, but I then get redirected back to the login page.

I have reset my password and am still getting the same issue.

I have also tried to lodge this with a support person, but I am getting this message: “We're having problems loading this videoask, please refresh your browser and try again.” even though the system status says everything is operational.

Hoping there might be a support person here or someone who has some other ideas on how to resolve this 🤞

TIA! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

It looks like videoask is down right now. Videos not working on any websites.

Hello there,

I have some trouble to using Video Ask at all in my browsers including chrome and safari.

The browser shows the same messages in the picture.

Moreover, I can log in to the community, but failed to Video Ask site as well.

I need some help. 

I’m having the same issue. 

Hi there, I can’t log into today for the first time. I’m receiving this error message - can anyone help? 

“There was an unsupported response from server.”

Thanks very much!

I'm having the same issue. We are in the middle of the launch. This is not a good look.

I’m facing the same issue 

Glad to know I’m not the only one…  I was a bit worried.  They normally have amazing customer service, hopefully we will hear something soon. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

check the https://status.typeform.com/ page - there is a ‘massive outage’ .. 

Don’t panic.. it happens in the SaaS world from time to time.. They’ll get it resolved soon.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

there’s an outage that is reported on https://status.typeform.com/ 

last update is that they are getting closer to resolving the login issue to accounts.. 

des

check the https://status.typeform.com/ page - there is a ‘massive outage’ .. 

Don’t panic.. it happens in the SaaS world from time to time.. They’ll get it resolved soon.. 

des

Thanks, John. I was checking the main status page linked from the dead videos on their homepage and it kept saying “all systems operational.”

Glad to see they have acknowledged the issue. Hope we have a fix soon! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Sydney - that status page is the first place i go when something isn’t working properly .. just to see.. then if there is nothing there, I log a support ticket - just in case.. always good to get two vectors working on solving things (Support and Community) 

(i also send a note out to all my clients to let them know if there is an outage that might affect their forms.. just in case… )

des

Userlevel 2
Badge

How has the Address component been working out for those that needed it? I haven't utilized it yet.

Also, what’s with the continuous system issues? it seems like every other week some new incident arises.

Try it now.   

It should be working

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dana @DaBeat @Benjamin Erwin @Wegs @Nina M @ourspot @Sydney @Brigette @somatopia 

Typeform & VideoAsk are back up and operational

Thank you all for flagging your concerns and we sincerely apologize for the interruption. At this time, service has been restored, with logins and sign ups working as designed. We’re still getting to the bottom of this. But here is what we know right now:

The incident was caused by an expired SSL certificate failing to update due to an integration issue with our security supplier. We want to assure you that although login and signup services were interrupted during the incident, submissions were functioning throughout and no data was lost.

Our engineering teams will continue to review the incident to ensure we put measures in place that prevent this from reoccurring, In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.

If you ever are wondering if an outage is happening, you should see a notification in the community (if not, let me know). Additionally, you can also subscribe to our status page