Office Hours

▶️ Rewatch: Summer Office Hours!

▶️ Rewatch: Summer Office Hours!
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 12973 replies

Summer is here and so are Office Hours! Nico (@picsoung) and I are hosting an Office Hours session on August 12th at 12pm PST, so bring your questions!

Office Hours are your chance to ask questions to the Typeform team live, learn from others who are using Typeform, and view live demos of new features.

Not sure what to bring to the party? Here are some ideas to get you started: 

• Get your technical questions answered: tell us about your quandaries around APIs, embedding, integrations – or whatever is puzzling you. 

• Show and tell: built something cool with Typeform? We'd love to see your solution, so feel free to come along and share

• Ask us anything: Curious about anything Typeform-related? Ask away! 

We’ll also explore some of the new Typeform features, including: 

• Google Forms/Docs importer
  • Microsoft Teams Integration

[UPDATE] The live event has now finished. But fear not, you can watch the whole thing again in all it’s glory here:

Thanks to all those who asked questions! We had some stellar audience topics, such as:

• Scheduling response deletion
  • Using the Google Docs importer
  • Sharing Workspace access with others
  • Google Sheets integration
  • Counting up number of no’s and yes’ in a typeform quiz
  • Sharing results with quiz takers
  • Handling multiple file uploads in a typeform

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Woohoo! i’ll be there .. with coffee and the requisite amount of popcorn and sarcasm

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Looking forward to seeing @picsoung and @Liz in their Hawaiin shirts :pineapple::palm_tree:  Don’t think I’ll be able to make it live for this one, but I’ll be glued to the recording next day :grinning: Have a blast everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I still haven’t found a Hawaiian shirt, but I’ll try to change my background to be more tropical! :nerd:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I still haven’t found a Hawaiian shirt, but I’ll try to change my background to be more tropical! :nerd:

@Liz Good enough, I guess! Maybe some kind of brightly coloured drink too.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ooo, good idea!! I haven’t done a tea in a while, so I can bring that! @James 

@Liz I'll be drooling at 12PM PST (Japan time is 16 hours ahead:sweat_smile: ), but I'm looking forward to the recording!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I hear @john.desborough knows some good coffee if you want to stay awake for it, @Paulo !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Amazing job @Liz @picsoung :clap:  These Office Hours get better and better every month! I loved the audience participation – some corking questions (better still, none of them stumped you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

Besides the questions, I really love Nico’s “summer dance” :man_dancing_tone2: Now I’m expecting seasonal dances in every episode...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - I think Nico set the bar for your next preso! 

it was a very good session and both @Liz and @picsoung did a great job

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

it was a very good session and both @Liz and @picsoung did a great job

@john.desborough he definitely did. I’m spending my whole weekend at the local mall combing the shirt departments...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@john.desborough he definitely did. I’m spending my whole weekend at the local mall combing the shirt departments...

The local “Salvation Army’ store - which takes outcasts from folks and resells them to raise funds for programs for the less fortunate - had a rack outside their store yesterday that must have had about 100 of them. Including a couple i am certain would glow in the dark. Not quite something that i could wear as a dad-joke but close lol.. 

looking forward to seeing the new attire soon @James 

@Liz and @picsoung were amazing! I enjoyed every single minute of it!:grin:

By the way, last week I had to import two huge and boring Google forms about income tax adjustment in three different languages and it worked like a charm. I can’t even imagine how much time it saved me!

I'll try to get @john.desborough's coffee recipe for next time.:coffee:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Maybe we need a theme every time! I don’t know why it was so hard for me to find a Hawaiian shirt for this ha! I’m currently in the area of America where there are more of those shirts than should be ever sold. :joy: