We are 15,000 strong! 💪

We are 15,000 strong! 💪
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

A little over one year ago we launched this community as a place for creators to help each other build great online interactions. 15 months later and we've just hit the 15,000 members mark! 🎉

We've been truly humbled by the popularity of the community and are delighted to have been able to help and inspire so many people. Ultimately, the success of any community is down to its members and we're grateful to have been joined on our journey by some supremely talented and helpful folks.

A huge thanks to all of you who have joined and helped to make the Typeform Community what it is today – a place for people to come to discuss how to make our online interactions more effective. 💕 

Special praise goes to @john.desborough @Paulo @Michaela @vickioneill @Darnell @mathio @picsoung  @Mariana @belinda_long @ValdemarQ @FPBB @TFJunkie @Kosta @andrew_videoask @jvh @the conservative ​@talon256 @Antonio @Ethan M. @Amy 

We'd also like to thank everyone who has given their time to talk on our webinars, or share their story with us in a Workspace Invaders episode – you're all awesome! 

Last month our community was visited by almost 20,000 people, that’s 50% more visits than 6 months ago! Our influence on this vast Internet universe is growing fast. 🌎

Our team is very happy that you landed here. We’d love to know why you joined the community and how it’s helped you. Let us know in the comment section below. 📢

Cheers,

Gabi 😉

44 replies

Badge +5

This is such a great milestone for our lovely little corner of the Internet :P 

I do really appreciate everyone who joins, reads, likes, posts in the community.

Every minute you spend on this platform is an opportunity for the Typeform and VideoAsk team to learn and ultimately deliver better experiences to you all!

❤️

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I am learning every day.. I am an old dawg and i have needed to learn new tricks and Typeform has been an integral part of the journey. Having been part of the Community for almost 18 months now, it has become a really vibrant place to learn tips, tricks and shortcuts. 

cheers to Team Typeform, the Community Team and to everyone who participates in here. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Oh wow, congrats, y’all! Honor to be here @Gabi Amaral in one of the best corners of the net, for sure! May you all reach even more milestones in the next 15 months!!👏🏾🤩🥂

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Mega proud to have been part of this community from the get-go. Things I have noticed during the last few months about this awesome group of people:

• They have an awesome spirit of collaboration
  • They are super smart and creative
  • They have a tremendously positive energy
  • They have a great sense of humour (apart from some of the face slappers here)
  • They are passionate about doing great things!

Thanks to everyone I’ve interacted with here - looking forward to meeting many more of you 🤗🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is awesome! 🎉

I feel very grateful to be part of the Community team, getting to learn from everyone here each day and chat to people from all over the world! 

Looking forward to many many more members joining us (especially those of the VideoAsk variety 😜) and continuing to see all the fabulous ways people use Typeform and VideoAsk! 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wahoo!! 

I can’t believe how much the community has grown throughout the last year! I’m so happy to be here (whether or not this is my job ha!), and you all inspire me to create better forms. 😁

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

15,000 members 💪

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yaaaay! Happy you are all here! 🎉

By the way, why have you joined our Community in the first place? Pretty curious to know your answers to this question! 😉 @john.desborough @Darnell @Olgasolo 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral - I go way back to the beta program over 18 months ago… I was asking a lot of questions to try and understand how to better use the tool and was invited to join in the Community as it was getting ready to launch. 

For me it’s a fabulous place to learn how people are trying to use the tool, what they want the tool to do for them, so it gives me a chance to learn new skills and techniques AND to share what I have learned. 

Gotta pay it forward in life, so this is my choice .. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Gabi Amaral I got directed to this community after trying to contact support to take advantage of your spring promos on annual plans, ha! Like Bob Ross used to say: they’re not mistakes, just happy accidents. The places we stumble upon can be so rewarding, right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hahahaha great stories that have brought you up here! Happy you both decided to stay! 💙 @john.desborough @Darnell 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

look at this: closing in on 16k users in the Community - adding another 1k users in under a month… 

over 5k conversations and 22k replies .. . keep busy in here folks… let’s grow the shared knowledge of Typeform and VideoAsk across the community

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

We'll definitely keep doing that, @john.desborough! By the way, thank you very much for all of your help over here! 😉 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral @James @Liz @Grace and the rest of the folks here and at Typeform.. i see we just went over 17k community members about a minute ago: 

yay!!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Gabi Amaral @James @Liz @Grace and the rest of the folks here and at Typeform.. i see we just went over 17k community members about a minute ago: 

yay!!

des

👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

yay!!

des

What a way to end the week!! 🎉🎉 Thanks to everyone that makes this Community such an inspiring place to be! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

as at 7:05 eastern time Sunday morning.. 

18K… golden!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh God, do you think we'll get to 20k by the end of the year??? 😍 @john.desborough @Darnell @Mikkel @belinda_long @Michaela 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh wow!!! 😍 I think 20,000 could be on the cards! 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

20k by Dec 1

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Gabi Amaral yes, that’s absolutely doable. Just keep doing what you’re doing, ha!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral I do not doubt that this milestone shall be crossed by the end of the year 💪

Parabéns eu também não dúvido 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James @Liz @Gabi Amaral 

19k on Monday!! .. on our way to 20k by Dec 1

des