We are 15,000 strong! 💪

We are 15,000 strong! 💪
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

A little over one year ago we launched this community as a place for creators to help each other build great online interactions. 15 months later and we've just hit the 15,000 members mark! 🎉

We've been truly humbled by the popularity of the community and are delighted to have been able to help and inspire so many people. Ultimately, the success of any community is down to its members and we're grateful to have been joined on our journey by some supremely talented and helpful folks.

A huge thanks to all of you who have joined and helped to make the Typeform Community what it is today – a place for people to come to discuss how to make our online interactions more effective. 💕 

Special praise goes to @john.desborough @Paulo @Michaela @vickioneill @Darnell @mathio @picsoung  @Mariana @belinda_long @ValdemarQ @FPBB @TFJunkie @Kosta @andrew_videoask @jvh @the conservative ​@talon256 @Antonio @Ethan M. @Amy 

We'd also like to thank everyone who has given their time to talk on our webinars, or share their story with us in a Workspace Invaders episode – you're all awesome! 

Last month our community was visited by almost 20,000 people, that’s 50% more visits than 6 months ago! Our influence on this vast Internet universe is growing fast. 🌎

Our team is very happy that you landed here. We’d love to know why you joined the community and how it’s helped you. Let us know in the comment section below. 📢

Cheers,

Gabi 😉

44 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wow, that will be quite some feat @john.desborough . Time to start planning the celebration methinks 😁 Although I reckon it’ll be November 28th when we hit the magic number:P

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough WOOOOO!!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

2:32 pm eastern time.. oh so close 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I bet we'll get to 20,000 by the end of November! Not sure what day though. We should bet which day it's going to be! 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m a terrible gambler, but happy to keep track of the bets! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

nov 17

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

haha I like this, I’ll got Nov 25th

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grace - i blew it with the 17th of Nov… here we are on the 21st and we are currently showing: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough what do I get if I win?? Although, I might actually be a little late, the big 20k could drop any day now...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@john.desborough what do I get if I win?? Although, I might actually be a little late, the big 20k could drop any day now...

@Grace - R.E.S.P.E.C.T.  …. and a trip to the suburbs to the TikiBar

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

haha @john.desborough that’s all I need 😜

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

today’s the day… here we go 20K!! it’s in the air… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Nooooo! I was so close to being right! 🤣🤣 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Grace @john.desborough I’m gonna say it’s gonna happen within the next 2 hours... 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

9:56 am eastern time: 

by 13:00 eastern.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

1404 eastern time

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

10:10 pm this evening, eastern time. 20k

congratulations to everyone here in the Community … all the users, all the seekers, all those who share their thoughts - for good or for bad, and all the Typeformers present and past.. for making this Community a vibrant facility.. 

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wahoo! Great news to log on to this morning!! 🎉 I feel very lucky to be part of such an awesome and inspiring community 😍