Community news

We are 20,000 members...and growing 🎊

• 25 November 2022
  • 5 replies
We are 20,000 members...and growing 🎊
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey all!

I'm here with some BIG news. As you've probably already worked out from the title of this post, we've now hit 20,000 members of the Typeform Community πŸ₯³

Β 

Β 

This is a HUGE number, especially given that we only started this community last year. We're made up about hitting this magical mark and would like to say thanks to all of you for joining us on our adventures.Β 

Β 

When we set out building the Typeform Community our mission was to create a space where talented folk could join together to help us all "build the future of online conversations". We didn't intend this to be some schmaltzy claim – we actually meant it (and we still do!) So, needless to say we're delighted to have been able to support and inspire so many people so far.

Β 

Congrats to our 20,000 member @sergeyeni  - welcome to the club 🫢 And thanks to our treasured members including the wonderful @john.desborough @mathio @picsoung @Paulo @vickioneill @Michaela @andrew_videoask @Darnell @the conservative @jvh  

Β 

In celebration of this momentous occasionΒ @LizΒ Β has put together a super fun quiz. Check out this lovely little trip down memory lane:

Β 

Β 

Here's to you all!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Nicely done @LizΒ .. @JamesΒ and the whole Typeform Team that has been here - current and former - and all the folks who leverage the Community for fun and profit, Congrats on making this a fun place to hang out and to share use cases, wisdom and logic.Β 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I second what @john.desboroughΒ said and CONGRATS!!! What an astounding achievement, Typeform!πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Aaaah I love the quiz!!! Congrats to your all!! You deserve it! 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

A great way to end the week! I am very thankful to be part of such an amazing community of people who inspire me every day! Congrats to everyone!Β πŸŽ‰

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Gah!! I can’t believe this happened over turkey day here in the US. What a thing to be thankful for!!Β πŸ˜€ So glad to get to interact with you all everyday.Β