Answered

360 evaluation- How to structure so that I can organize results by respondent type?

• 18 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi all! I am creating my first typeform and trying to build a 360 Performance Evaluation Form. The form will be completed by four different sets of respondents and I’d like the results to be sorted based on the respondent category, so that i can compare the answers of all the respondents A, with the answers of respondents B, etc.  Is there a way that I should design the tool that will allow for an easy sorting of the answers in this way?

Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by Liz 18 October 2023, 16:12

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @dimplea Thanks for stopping by the community! Our results section will allow you to compare all of the results received in the form, but could you integrate the form to something like Google Sheets? This would then allow you to format the data as you’d like. 😀

Hello!  I’m trying to use Typeform to conduct 360 assessments - essentially comparing a self-evaluation to others’ ratings.  I’m using the 360 template, but is there a way in the report to ensure the self-evaluation stands distinct from the others?  And can the other data be grouped by rater group?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @thejoshuagroup I moved your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. 😀