Skip to main content
Answered

Add hyperlink to text

• 20 January 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi Typeform community members,

I’ve tried to add a hyperlink to the text on one of my form endings. Unfortunately, it didn’t work. The hyperlink seems to have disappeared altogether after I published my form and looked at the live form.

In fact, it pretty much felt like the hyperlink wasn’t saved in the first place.

Here’s a screenshot of what I’ve set up. I’m trying to insert a link to post reviews on Google to the phrase “Google reviews” in the first sentence below.

So, how do I create the hyperlink?

Thanks in advance for sharing your workarounds.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ida CXS - welcome to the community.. could you please share a screen shot of your ending from the Create section of your workplace, please and thank you

that will help us trouble shoot

@john.desborough - thanks for the warm welcome.

Is this what you’ve asked for?

Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

hmm.. should work fine.. i just created this test form with this link

and it is going to the link fine.. 

make sure that once you put the link into the window that you click enter to ‘lock it in’ and then publish the form 

depending on the plan that you have, if you have a free plan and more than 10 questions (welcome screen and ending pages each count for a question) you might be over the limit .. not sure.. 

cheers

I can’t thank you enough, @john.desborough.

Your hack worked well for me.

Yes, you’ve got to click enter right after you input the link to lock it to the highlighted text. You got that right.

Grateful for your support. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ida CXS - glad it worked … what happens in community stays in community!

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy to hear your hyperlink is working, @Ida CXS! Make sure to share your form with us once it's ready! Very curious to see how it looks! :wink:

Thanks for the word of encouragement, @Gabi Amaral.

This is how it looks after the problem was fixed.

I’m fortunate to be a part of this community. 😀