Answered

Add my company logo to a typeform template

• 20 May 2021
  • 8 replies

How do i add my company logo to a template? Is this possible?

icon

Best answer by Liz 30 December 2021, 16:21

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Stuart - welcome from a fellow user

It’s easy to add to a template - if you want it on the Welcome screen just edit the layout and pick one style from the options that are presented - one that shows an image block in the thumbnail. 

you will then have the opportunity to use one of the stock images or upload your own. You can do this on a welcome screen or any question you want in the same fashion. 

the next few images will show you The Way (sorry for the Mandalorian reference):

hopefully you can walk through the process for putting your logo on the welcome screen as i did above and then play around. 

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Stuart Were you able to get your logo added to the form? :grin:

Can you only add your company logo on EVERY page if you have a Premium subscription? Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Traci Since the logo would be added as the background image, this would appear on every question. Let me know if you think of any other questions!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Stuart @john.desborough @Traci wanted to let you all know our developers are working on rolling out an option to add the logo directly to your form so be on the lookout for this in your account soon! :) 

@Liz any update on this feature?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @hdx Our developers are still working on rolling out this feature. :grinning: As soon as I have any updates, I’ll post them here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Stuart @Traci @hdx A delayed post to let you know that you can automatically add the brand logo into your form now. :grinning:

You can read more about this here: