Answered

Any way to *universally* enable/disable email notifications for us form creators?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Basically, I’d like to know if there’s a way to enable email notifications for all forms on a parent level, since by default, this option is disabled for each form - rather than this having to be enabled on each form individually.

Thanks in advance for any help!

icon

Best answer by Liz 19 January 2023, 21:59

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Darnell ! Happy little Friday! We don’t have a feature that would enable/disable or edit the notifications for all forms, but I can share this feedback with the product team. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Ok, sounds good, thanks, @Liz !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - maybe start ‘within a workspace’ as opposed to global .. though if you are using a series of typeforms in a chain of redirects, it would be a pain to have to turn off the notifications for most of the forms and leave it on for one.. 

@Darnell - with all the test forms i create to show folks how to do little functions, personally, i would rather have it set to one at a time, instead of a universal on or off.. at a workspace level, though, i can see i as valuable.. 

ain’t no silver bullet methinks,… but maybe we should meet at @Darnell ‘s cabin and debate this over some micro brewery IPAs… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Haha, thanks for your input and ideas, @john.desborough ! Y’all are invited anytime!

And yeah, it’s all good, no worries. I just need to remember to enable that feature going forward.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I will never say no to an IPA. 👀

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I will never say no to an IPA. 👀

Speaking of those, I *just* got back home with a 4-pack of Mountain Candy which is an IPA flavor from a local brewery, ha!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Darnell Mountain Candy sounds intriguing! How was it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Darnell Mountain Candy sounds intriguing! How was it?

Really effin’ good, ha! I’m not a big IPA guy but Mountain Candy is undeniably tasty.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ooh nice! Always good if you can be won over on something you’re not normally that bothered by! Maybe we need a local brewery/drinks recommendations chat (seeing as I’ve hi-jacked your question here @Darnell @Liz @john.desborough 😆)

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Ooh nice! Always good if you can be won over on something you’re not normally that bothered by! Maybe we need a local brewery/drinks recommendations chat (seeing as I’ve hi-jacked your question here @Darnell @Liz @john.desborough 😆)

@Grace right!? And yeah, we def should set up that chat since we’re all into that stuff lol.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Pics or it didn’t happen, @Darnell !

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Pics or it didn’t happen, @Darnell !

Agh, you’re SO RIGHT, @Liz ! Can’t believe I didn’t take any photos with any of my 4 cans of Mountain Candy. Time for a redo, ha!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Pics or it didn’t happen, @Darnell !

Agh, you’re SO RIGHT, @Liz ! Can’t believe I didn’t take any photos with any of my 4 cans of Mountain Candy. Time for a redo, ha!

Great excuse to grab some more 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Grace TOTALLY, ha! And this time, I’ll take pics for sure!

@Liz our business would also benefit from a parent type notification. 🤓 We process certificates for individuals taking quiz forms. Having to set up notifications per form is not as seamless with the quantity of forms/courses we output. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for sharing, @taxpracticepro ! 😀