Answered

Applying Respondent ID without CRM integration

• 26 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Is there a way to apply a respondent ID to each individual respondent without using a CRM integration?

I’ve a survey journey of about 10 surveys, connected by the “Redirect on Completion” feature. Each survey, as I understand it, will produce results in separate Google sheets. I would like to see all answers throughout the 10 surveys from “Respondent 110011” vs. “Respondent 110021”. Is this possible without CRM integration? I would like to avoid asking identifiable information.

icon

Best answer by Liz 27 January 2022, 17:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @andynyquist Thanks for stopping by the community! I personally think connecting to a CRM would be handy, only because it’s one central place you can track all that data and send emails from. 

Though, if you want to stick with Google Sheets, I think you’d need to use some formulas to merge all the data together. Are you collecting any identifying information on the forms, such as email or name? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @andynyquist! Were you able to find a way to apply a respondent ID without using a CRM integration? How did you manage to solve this? Hope you have a great day! :blush: