Answered

Basic Plan

• 28 September 2021
  • 11 replies

Badge

I have a basic plan and it says I can only have 3 typeforms.  The basic plan that is described in the upgrade section says I can have unlimited number of typeforms.  Why cant I have unlimited typeforms.

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 September 2021, 21:18

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kimw Do you happen to be on our Free plan? With our Free plan, there is a limited amount of forms. 

If you wouldn’t mind sending a screenshot of what you’re seeing and the plan you’re on in the billing section of your account, that would be handy!

Badge
it states 3 typeforms available; however, your free plan offers unlimited typeforms.  

Badge

The top picture is what my account says.  The bottom picture is what typeform advertises as the benefits of different plans.  The free version has unlimited typeforms.  I just need to know why my free plan does not have unlimited typeforms.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @kimw - that helped a lot. I asked our billing team about this, and they let me know that you’re currently on a previous version of our Free plan. We’re working on moving all accounts to the new Free plan by the end of December, though we don’t have a way to push the new Free plan to any account. 

The workaround for this would be to sign up again using a different email. :\

I hope this helps clarify, but please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Badge

Thanks. 

Will I be able to use any of the typeforms from my original account?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kimw You should be able to use the forms in your original account, though it will still be restricted to the plan that you’re on in that account. 

Badge +5

@kimw do you mean transferring the typeforms from your original account to the new one ? 

@Liz  is that possible at all? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@kimw @Gabriel - a support ticket to the support team ( this link here ) requesting the migration of typeforms from account to account. The support team will verify on both sides and then move the forms. 

des

Badge

Thank you,

When should I give you the second account information?

Kim

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@kimw - you need to include all that information onto the support request details. including the account names, the email address of the holder for each account, etc. and tell them what you need help with. 

the process that i have seen is that Typeform support (which is separate from this community) will send an email out to both account holders to confirm and then they will do the move. 

des

Badge

Excellent!  Thank you for your clarification.