I work 1:1 with clients and want to create a before and after typeform that are linked and will show comparisons.
Is that possible?
Best answer by john.desborough
if you create the first form and then duplicate it and rename it/edit it to reflect the fact that it is the ‘after’ version, you could do the following:
- connect your first form to a google sheet and have all the details pushed there
- connect your second form to the SAME google sheet, it shows up on a separate tab
- create a third tab and using the email address (or some other unique identifier that will join the two tabs) you can pull data from the two sheets into a row that has something like the following as columns:
- name q1b4 q1after q2b2 q2after….
- you can then merge the data into a google doc or slide that shows the before/after values and any other details that you want, and possible to convert to pdf and mail is using an add-on for google sheets called document studio
just my thoughts