Answered

Before and after survey

• 19 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, 

I work 1:1 with clients and want to create a before and after typeform that are linked and will show comparisons. 

Is that possible?

Thanks!

Jemima

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 23 July 2021, 21:27

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jam Thanks for stopping by and welcome! 

What kind of data are you sharing before and after? Are you storing the data anywhere else other than in Typeform? 

Hi!

I’m a therapist and I ask clients to score their issues before and after treatment to show evidence of improvement.

Thanks so much for any help!

Jemima

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Got it, thanks, @Jam ! Are you storing that data anywhere else than Typeform?

Fab, thanks!

No, not online. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm, you’ll definitely want to have the information stored somewhere so you can pass it into the form. For example, if you obtain a CRM system, you can then easily pass in the data to the form through hidden fields. Without this, you would need to manually edit the URL each time you share the form in order to show previous data. 

This article here can explain the CRM process a little more in detail! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jam @Liz - this is just from voice 4 of the 7 in my head:

if you create the first form and then duplicate it and rename it/edit it to reflect the fact that it is the ‘after’ version, you could do the following:

• connect your first form to a google sheet and have all the details pushed there
  • connect your second form to the SAME google sheet, it shows up on a separate tab
  • create a third tab and using the email address (or some other unique identifier that will join the two tabs) you can pull data from the two sheets into a row that has something like the following as columns:
    • name  q1b4 q1after  q2b2 q2after…. 
  • you can then merge the data into a google doc or slide that shows the before/after values and any other details that you want, and possible to convert to pdf and mail is using an add-on for google sheets called document studio

just my thoughts

des