Answered

Change Excel Connection to different Microsoft Account

• 20 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Dear All

we have integrated the excel integration to some of our typeform questionnaires. Now we want to change the microsoft account to which it is connected, but when starting the integration again it automatically takes the data from the “old”  microsoft account. Is it possible to connect every single questionnaire to different Microsoft Accounts . and does typeform store the access data for the microsoft account somewhere.

Maurice Arets

icon

Best answer by Liz 20 May 2021, 18:59

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Maurice thanks for posting! Happy to have you in the community. :grinning:

When setting up the integration in the form, you should see an option to “Add Account” instead of selecting one that has already been connected. This would then allow you to connect an entirely new account. 

Let me know if that doesn’t work for you!

Hi Liz,

that is what I would expect. But I can only click Authenticate and then the connection is automatically setup with the “old data” from the Microsoft account. I can only pres a button to cancel the proces (if I am very quick otherwise I miss it). I do not see an option add account.

any ideas?

Maurice

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Maurice - this comes from another user

can you take a screen shot of the point of the Connect process where it asks you to choose the account? that might help us trouble shoot

thanks

des

Hi I’m experiencing the same issue. 

This is the “cancel” button he is referring to.

Once it disappears, it takes you back to this.

Any help welcome. :)

Thanks