Answered

Changing the header and title when using Typeform in Intercom

• 26 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi friends, we’re embedding Typeform in our Intercom flows and trying to get rid of a few screens to make it more user friendly. 

Had 2 questions in case anyone has experience with these:

[1] When a user clicks on “give feedback” in Intercom, they are taken to a Typeform survey within the same Intercom chat. The first screen is a blank white screen with the survey form title “Customer Feedback” on it only (pic 1) -- does anyone know how to get rid of that screen so they just go to the first question? 

[2] The permanent header says “Please fill this form” which doesn’t read well and looks odd -- does anyone know how to change that? (pic 2)

icon

Best answer by Liz 26 March 2021, 16:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dows welcome to the community! :grinning: To help answer your questions: 

1. This screen appears when you don’t have a welcome screen on the form. I would suggest adding a welcome screen to your Typeform so you can customize the appearance. :hugging:
  2. I can’t quite see where in the form that title is appearing, but it looks like it might be related to the block you have in Intercom and not the name of the Typeform. Do you mind sharing the page where you have the form embedded? I can double check this for you! 

Thanks!

Thanks very much @Liz -- we looked into your suggestions and managed to fix both issues.

For (1), we added a welcome screen in Typeform and now that works great.

And for (2), we looked at the “Block” settings in Intercom for the survey we were using. The “Please fill this form” was the default so we were able to change that. 

Muchos gracias! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Dows glad to hear!! De nada! Let me know if you think of any other questions.