Answered

Check email y Excel o Drive

• 17 October 2021
  • 3 replies

I would like to know if it is possible to make a TypeForm and that the questions are different depending on the roles established by excel or google drive. For my company, the roles are very changing, and applying it in "logic" would be very complex

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 18 October 2021, 17:04

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @adobo Welcome to the community! Since the questions need to be set ahead of time, they can’t be pulled from an outside source like Excel or Google Drive. 

Because of this, you would most likely need to use logic jumps to display different questions accordingly. Are the entire questions changing? Or just a word or two in the question? If just a word, you could use our recall feature to recall an answer provided previously and add it into the question. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @adobo! Were you able to check the information my friend Liz asked you? We can give you several options depending on your specific use case! Looking forward to hearing back from you! :wink:

Hi!

I have a similar question,
I need to ask different questions (the whole question is different) depending on the role of the answering user.

I mean:
role1 has 4 (different) questions
rol2 has 5 (different) questions
rol3 has 3 (different) questions

I could ask in a form the email, and that would be compared with a Google Sheets document where I have all the emails in a column and in the next column their role, and depending on the role the questions would be one or the other?

if there is a solution, I will contract the business version without any problem, it would solve many of my daily tasks.

thanks!