Answered

Customer enquiries for dogs

• 25 July 2023
  • 5 replies

Hey community, we're going viral on tik Tok right now and noticing a big craving there.

We are a start up that offers dog bracelets to fit different dog breeds. 
The colour of the dogs' fur can be reflected in the bracelets. 

Now a lot of people write us which bracelet suits their dog and send us a picture (high manual effort).

I am currently thinking about how to automate this and automatically give the customer a suggestion for his dog. 

For example, you could ask for the colour of the coat and the result would be bracelets with this colour. 

Do you know what I mean and does anyone have any ideas? 

We actually have 25 different SKU's so it's a bit more complex. 

Kind regards
Fabio 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 26 July 2023, 14:21

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Hunderunde Fabio Oh this is cool! Congrats on going viral. My cousin would love this for her pups. 

It might be a bit of work setting up, but could you use logic jumps and then show only the relevant suggestions that apply based on their answers? 

The problem is that we have 25 different wristbands. 

I would embed the typeform on our website. And at the end, 2-3 matching results should be displayed. 

And the customer should be able to click directly on the suggestion and get there immediately. 

Kind regards
Fabio 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Hunderunde Fabio - as @Liz stated you would need to put in place the logic rules that would filter to the outcomes that you seek. 

This is not dissimilar to a vitamin/supplement firm asking a bunch of health-related questions and making recommendations on the top 5 supplements to take or which of their ‘packs’ to purchase. It takes a while to map from the outcomes to the questions but that is the recommended approach to figuring out your logic rules. 

des

Thank you John. 

Do you have any examples of a company that has done this well? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Hunderunde Fabio We have a few examples in the recording of our webinar here!