Skip to main content
Answered

Delete Score Variable

• 13 June 2024
  • 5 replies

Is there a way to delete the score variable? I have everything perfect (which necessitates using “all answers” in follow up, or else I run into a host of other issues) except the score at the bottom. A simple deleting of the score variable would make it all work.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rickraybarto Do you mind sharing a screenshot where the score variable is appearing? Thanks in advance!

Badge
This is in the follow up Email

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok, got it, @rickraybarto ! Thank you. If you’re using the option to show all answers, then the score field will show. 

However, you can recall only the specific questions by removing the “All answers” option, and while this is more manual, it would allow you to ensure that the score field doesn’t appear. 

Badge

Thanks Liz! That is what I was affraid of. My form is unfortunately too dynamic to do that. Since There 100s of custom options they can choose based on the specific categories they chose to change, its best if the follow up uses all answers so it auto-omits anything the did not answer. Or else the Email will be huge with a bunch of questions with the “unanswered” prompt.

I will try to see if I can circumvent in Zapier somehow, though I have never used it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @rickraybarto Oh….yes, that would be a bit of work to setup. You could use Zapier Filters to send different emails accordingly, but that might also be a bit tedious. However, they do have new AI and API features that I haven’t tried out, so maybe it’s possible to build that zapier faster now with ChatGPT!