Skip to main content

Hello,

I’m setting up a referrals form for refugees wanting to access support services. The form has two pathways: one, to select the issue they are having a problem with, fill in some details, and ultimately book an appointment with an advisor; two, to select the problem they are having an issue with and get some kind of downloadable pdf pertaining to that particular issue - i.e clicking debt advice would allow them to download a pdf containing information just about debt - when they click submit. Is the second pathway feasible? How would I set that up?

Thank you for any help!

@MCNK - from a user here.. 

if you want to do so, you can direct the user to the ‘end page’ you want and then put a link on the page that opens up a pdf file. the image below is a sample that i did up for another use case where someone wanted to open up a terms and conditions pdf from the legal info page. 

this is just a sample of how to do it.. you could put the link on an end page as well

does this help to point you in the right direction?

des

Hi,

Thanks. That might work, but we will have circa 15 pdfs. Is it possible to redirect to an external link for each individual option? I.e. if they select ‘healthcare’, they get redirected upon completion to a specific healthcare link, and so on,

Thank you!

@MCNK - yes.. is the short answer. you can do it by creating a separate ending page for each and setting the button link to go to a specific page somewhere 

does this really simple example cover the idea? 

Hi, yes, that works perfectly. Thanks!

Hi, yes, that works perfectly. Thanks!

glad to hear! cheers!

@john.desborough  How did you add the pdf link?

@BeckyCHP - welcome to the community

it’s really simple: 

• have the pdf document somewhere that you can access ie google drive, your website, etc.. 
    • copy the url 
  • on a page, write the text you want to use as the ‘descriptor’ then highlight the text and click on the link icon/option and paste in the link 

easy peasy 

des