Ending screen idea : form after form

• 17 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share an idea that I believe could greatly enhance the functionality of the forms. Currently, when creating lead forms, I find myself hesitant to ask for too much information upfront, fearing that it might deter people from completing the form. Instead, I prefer to keep the initial form concise and then provide an opportunity for respondents to provide additional, more detailed information afterward.

However, the current setup only allows for adding a URL in the ending screen. It would be incredibly valuable to have the option to seamlessly integrate another form, perhaps labeled as "provide more info" immediately after the initial form submission. This would not only streamline the process for respondents but also enable us to track additional conversions more effectively, without the need to manually correlate submissions from multiple forms.

I believe implementing this feature would greatly benefit our workflow and enhance the user experience for both us and our respondents.

Thank you for considering this suggestion.

Best regards,

Arnaud

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @arnaud.utl Thanks for stopping by the community and sharing this idea! We do have a lot of customers that redirect to another form after the initial form has been completed, so this is a great thought. I’ll share this with the product team. 😀

If you have any other feedback, feel free to post it in the community!