Skip to main content
Answered

Facing issue in creating a research survey

• 18 March 2021
  • 6 replies

I am not getting the option of all types of questions in new editor. Only 6-7 types of questions are available - multiple choice, rating, short text, long text, picture, phone no and statement.

I want to build ranking and matrix type questions. 

Have just upgraded hoping to build a survey for my PhD research topic. 

I am now feeling irritated for not being able to get option of all those question types in this new editor...don’t even see option of changing back to classic editor.

It’s resolved.

glad to hear @Shubhesh ! Let us know if we can help with anything else. :grinning:

WHat was the solution. I have the same problem?

Hi @Smashing@01 Are you also not seeing all of the question types? If so, do you mind sending a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Happy to take a look! 

I can’t find the option to remove the “description - optional” text. I have found pretty much else. However I have to say I find the classic editor much more user friendly and would prefer to go back to using that. 

Hi @Smashing@01 If you don’t enter anything in the description field, on the live version, nothing will appear. It’s just in the backend that text will appear until you place your own there. :grin: As for the builder, I’m afraid it’s not possible to go back to the previous builder, but I’m happy to answer any questions you have with this new builder!