Answered

How can i make Typeform for mobile with preview like for desktop version?

• 19 November 2021
  • 7 replies

Hello. I make Typeform for mobile but i can't tune background. Do you have "Design" mode for mobile? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 22 November 2021, 18:49

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @7flowers Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week. :grinning:

You can preview the form to see what it’ll look like on desktop and mobile like this: 

Would that help you when designing for mobile? 

Hello, Liz! Thank you for answer. I know about this function. When i design desktop version i don't need to exit from design mode. Is it possible for mobile version?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ah, got it. It isn’t possible to solely design in mobile view, but I can share this suggestion to our product team, @7flowers .

Hey I am still finding this an issue and cannot hide the welcome page on mobile.  I don't want a welcome page for either device.  Such a small feature that I can't understand why is set as a default. Typeform should get rid of it if there isn't a welcome page.  Any help would be appreciated thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @F_werk The post below should help you. 😀

Hi Liz thanks for this.  I don't want to add a welcome page to the typeform so is there another option to hide this on mobile thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @F_werk The workaround we have in the post above is our only current solution, but if we make any changes, I’ll post them here.