Skip to main content
Answered

How can I view a specific question instead of the whole survey starting from the welcome screen?

• 2 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi all,

Is there a way that I can view the finished look of a specific question (ie. in presentation mode) instead of having to start from the welcome screen all the time?

I’m looking for the power point’s equivalent of playing the slideshow from the current slide and not from the start. Does this exist?

Hello @Kosta! I’m very happy you’re here!  Welcome again to our Community! :hugging:

At the moment, this is not possible. However, this would be a great feature! Make sure to drop all of your suggestions in the following thread!

There’s a workaround you can try that might be helpful. You can create a multiple-choice or dropdown question with a summary of your survey, adding all your questions as options. Then, once you select the option, you’ll be redirected to the respective question. This can be done through logic jump.

E.g. “Q1: which question would you like to answer?
a. what’s your name?
b. what’s your favorite dessert?
c. what’s your favorite color?Logic jump: if ranswer:A] then jump to fname question]”

Do you believe this would work for your use case? :nerd:

Hi @Gabi,

Thank you for the suggestion, much appreciated :)

It wouldn’t really work as I’m looking for a question where the respondent is given a list of X items and only allowed to enter a line or two for each item. 

It’s definitely a needed feature. I’ll add it to the link you sent above.