Answered

How to create 2 submit form endings?

• 25 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi Community,

I have a quite extended decision tree. Once in an upper line I use the submit form to quick end the flow (the red box). But I also need to end quickly with a second submit form option below, at the second red bok which is in a different scenario.

I also use quiz/score endings (from A-Z, 28 solutions) for different other scenarios answers.

How can I address the 1st and 2nd red box quick ending, while I can not let to quiz questions and score endings?

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 May 2023, 21:08

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Iwona Happy Thursday! Thanks for sending this over. 

It isn’t possible to have two different submit buttons on the form, but you could use logic jumps to skip over questions/show different endings after the submit button has been clicked. Would logic jumps help? 

Hi Liz, yes I tried to use logic jumps, this time I need to end the questionnaire, as no more questions should be asked and no more screen fit the questionnaire afterwards. As probably there is no logic jump, but rather content change.

It seems like I need to tell 2 different stories by one tool, it seems for me not possible.

I tried to skip/jump to common next screen, but there is no common content I can use at the end.
I think I have the solution to split the qnr into 2 different and embed it step by step on the website.

Having one separate ending, to one story and another separate ending to another story.

Regards, 

Iwona

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Iwona Hm, I’m not quite sure I understand why logic jumps wouldn’t work. They would allow you to skip over questions that don’t apply and show different endings accordingly. Do you mind sharing what you already have built? 

Hi Liz, thank you for your support & willingness to help. It is not like that logic jumps wouldn’t work, There is no logic jum needed. But the different ending for a submit form, which is not available. I can share the logic three, the red boxes means “end form”, the gray endings are reserved for the scenarios scores and A-Z different ending depends on the score you have.

I found the solution to let people answer the quiz in the lower (light grey) part of the decision tree, it helped, I do not need to end quickly when you answer no & no ending up at the low line.

My ENG skills are not perfect that is why it might be difficult for me to communicate the issue & solution.

All the best for you!

Iwona

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Iwona No worries at all! If I’m understanding correctly, you’re looking to have different endings based on how they answered, right? If so, you should be able to set that up with logic jumps! For example, this article can walk you through showing different endings.