Skip to main content
Answered

How to Design a Custom Template for Personal Use

• 16 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,

I am Darshan Hiranandani, I have a couple of questions regarding creating a personalized template. First, is it possible to create my own personalized template, and if so, what aspects of the contact info question can I edit as I wish?

Secondly, I’m wondering if it’s feasible to add all the questions on one page. Can this be done within a payment plan, and if so, which plan would be suitable for this purpose?

Regards

Darshan Hiranandani

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @darshanhiranandani23 Happy Tuesday! I hope you’re having a great week so far. 

To help answer your questions, 

• Yes, you can create your own templates! This article here will walk you through editing the design of your form. You can then save your overall designs to a theme in your account, which can be applied to all forms. It might even be helpful to check out our brand kit
  • It’s not possible to edit the contact info question at this time. However, you can choose to hide questions. You can read a bit more about this field here
  • We just launched the ability to add more than one question per page. 😀 This feature is now available for all plans. 

Hopefully this helps and let me know if you think of any other questions!