Question

How to dynamically pass answer value to a text link

• 24 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi there,
I’ve created a quiz form and based on the quiz result I am showing different statements/blocks which have links to different pages, now I am trying to pass the value of a few questions dynamically as a URL parameter with that link. 

The hardcoded link is working fine but whenever I use “@” to map it dynamically with the input field it isn't showing anything there 

Any idea how to check and fix this?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dev Apexure How are you adding the first link (the one that isn’t working)? It looks like custom code is being added, but I can’t quite tell where the box is coming from around the link. If you are adding code into the form, this will break the form and cause it not to work. (Additionally, custom code isn’t supported.)

Hi @Liz 
I am simply trying to add a link to a text and with that i am trying to pass the form values as a URL parameter 

If I use "@” with text it works fine but when i use the same “@” to  link it doesn't work there 

I am not using any custom code in the form, if you can please check the form below you will get an idea of what i am trying to say “&work=20,000 - 30,000&personal=10,000 - 20,000” this portion at the end doesn't get linked in the URL parameter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dev Apexure Ah, I see - thank you! I didn’t notice the hyperlinking previously. I think this is expected behavior, sadly, but I’m asking our tech team if they know any workarounds. I’ll let you know if they happen to!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dev Apexure Sadly, our tech support wasn’t able to think of a workaround, but I have shared this with our product team. :sob:

If there’s anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Hi @Liz 

Thanks for following on this

No problem please keep me posted regarding it, if we get anything like this sooner that would be great :)

Thanks again! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Will do, @Dev Apexure !