Answered

How to remove all text from a slide - and only show a picture?

• 8 January 2022
  • 3 replies

How can I have a picture upload and only see the picture (like I can have a chart that only shows a statement)? I want to integrate a collage of pictures (a lot more than just a picture choice) and have people just look at them - and on a follow up slide answer questions in a free text format. But there seems to be no way to have a full size picture and remove any text behind it (neither with the option in layout nor with the question “data upload”). 

icon

Best answer by Liz 10 January 2022, 16:15

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @NRieke Welcome to the community! I hope you’re having a great week so far. 

You could upload your picture to a statement question like this: 

and then leave the text blank. 

Then, it will look like this on the live version: 

Since we are a form builder, the downside is the question number will still show as well as the continue button, but hopefully this gives some sort of workaround for you. 

ok, thanks - I already figured out that as a workaround - but as you say, some elements still stay on (e.g. the OK/ continue button or the number) - so this is only a half decent solution. On the good side: I will not try anything else - as I probably will not be able to solve it differently. Thank you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Haha sounds like a plan, @NRieke ! Let us know if we can help answer anything else. :grinning: