Answered

How to track the Button on the Result Page?

• 3 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello!
I'm trying to figure out if there is any way to track the last "START COURSE" button in my quiz?
In the “RESULTS” tab of my Typeform Workflow, I don't see any tool to solve this problem!

It's very important for me to know the number of users who click this button.

Guys, can you help me?

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 February 2021, 21:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DeepVision . Thanks for stopping by the community! We don’t track stats yet for the buttons on the form, but this is a great idea! :) If you have any particular use case you’d like to share for this, we’d love to hear it. 

Hello!
I'm trying to figure out if there is any way to track the last "START COURSE" button in my quiz?
In the “RESULTS” tab of my Typeform Workflow, I don't see any tool to solve this problem!

It's very important for me to know the number of users who click this button.

Guys, can you help me?

When you have Google Analytics installed on your site, it’s easy to find your most popular pages, the demographics of your users, which pages perform well over others, and many other metrics. But what many people don’t realize is that with just a small amount of extra code, you can collect engagement stats ranging from clicks on buttons, links, social media profiles and more! A few years ago, this was something you would pass along to your developer to implement. But I’m here to tell you that even if you aren’t a developer, or can’t read/understand code, using Google Tag Manager makes it really really easy to set up event tracking all types of buttons on your website. So, if you want to wow your colleagues, your boss, or even your mom…read on.

Before anything, you need access to your site’s Google Analytics and you need a Google Tag Manager account with the code implemented on every page of your website. For training purposes and to make sure everything runs smoothly, use the Google Chrome browser.