Answered

I want a user to submit a form and redirect them (if they want) to submit another response

• 10 June 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I am building a form for parents to register their kids, but I want them to register multiple kids if they want to. 

After a parent register their first kid in the ending page, I want to ask them if they want to register another, If they do, sending back to the question to give me the name of their kid and continue with the flow. 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 13 June 2022, 17:39

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mariogabu Thanks for stopping by! I created a short video below to walk you through one way to set this up. Sorry in advance for the noise in the background - both my laundry and fan are going off today! 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@mariogabu - in addition to what @Liz has suggested, there are numerous threads in the community that have a similar issue (registering kids for teams, classes, etc.) and there are some other alternatives to use as well. 

one example can be found at this link here.

Also you can sometimes find nuggets in the ‘related posts’ that are listed at the top of the page after you enter your question into the community - see the image below

des

Userlevel 1

Hi @mariogabu Thanks for stopping by! I created a short video below to walk you through one way to set this up. Sorry in advance for the noise in the background - both my laundry and fan are going off today! 😂

Thank you, @Liz this is beyond helpful!

Userlevel 1

@Liz just a quick question, how can I redirect them to question number 5 i.e. with the form url. right now it’s redirecting them but onto question 1, so it’s asking them their parent name again :( 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mariogabu That’s expected behavior, but you could use logic jumps to skip over a question if they have hidden field information. This article can help!

Userlevel 1

Hi @mariogabu That’s expected behavior, but you could use logic jumps to skip over a question if they have hidden field information. This article can help!

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Welcome! Let us know how this goes for you, @mariogabu !