Answered

Is Typeform Able To Create A4 Portrait Orientation Forms?

• 17 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi. 

I have searched in vain for an answer to this question. It can’t be unique to me and if it is obvious that the answer is no, then I would at least expect to find that mentioned somewhere. 

I am looking for a document solution for a start-up business and I want to use an existing PDF document that is designed for printing and writing out by pen and turn it in to an online Typeform document.

It must look the same as the PDF due to its legal nature and I want to overlay Typeform fields on to the existing PDF BOXES and SPACES.

I would be happy jump on a support call or zoom to solve this. If I can solve it then I would likely become a higher paying customer and use Typeform. I am also testing JotForm and Titan but can see the value in Typeform.

Thank you in advance.

Daniel J-Killoran

Famicable | Founder

icon

Best answer by Liz 19 September 2022, 16:14

View original

4 replies

Hi. This appears to be the only place I can find a topic related to my question.

So sorry if I am piggy backing on this topic. BUT can Typeform create A4 portrait templates? All I see if landscape.

I am looking for a document solution for a start-up business and I want to use an existing PDF document that is designed for printing and writing out by pen in to an online Typeform document. It must look the same as the PDF due to its legal nature and I want to overlay Typeform fields on to the existing PDF BOXES and SPACES.

I would happy jump on a support call or zoom to solve this. If I can solve it then I would likely become a higher paying customer and use Typeform. I am also testing JotForm and Titan but can see the value in Typeform.

Thank you in advance.

Daniel J-Killoran

Famicable | Founder

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @famicable Happy Monday! We don’t have this feature available, but I can certainly share this with the product team. Let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions! 😀

Hi Liz

Thank you for coming back to me. I am really surprised by this and hopefully it will be something that they can do. At the very least for now perhaps a post or info on this fact should be made available?  I can’t believe I am the only one to ask this.

I will look out for this option in the future.

Many thanks

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @famicable While this isn’t something on the upcoming product roadmap, please let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions.