Answered

Live survey doesn't show question number for question groups

• 25 January 2022
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 1

When creating the survey I can clearly see my question numbers ie group 4 (About) questions a-c or group 5 (Corporate Governance) questions a-c however if I preview the survey the question group title is not shown, neither is the question group number ie 4b. It just shows as a,b,c etc.

I’d like this to show the group name on the survey for clarity to our respondents. It also enables them to reference the group and question number if they are unsure about any of the questions..

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

TIA :)

icon

Best answer by Liz 28 January 2022, 21:05

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Shewitt3010 Thanks for stopping by the community. Could you share the URL of your form so we can take a look? Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Liz,

Thanks for your reply, the URL is 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Shewitt3010 Thank you! Are you embedding the form by chance? If so, when the form is embedded, you have the option to turn off the Question Group headers (shown below), so you would want to make sure these are turned on. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @liz

The form isn’t embedded (as far as I’m aware).

I’ve simply created the form and shared the link and the Question Group Headers aren’t visible.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Liz, wondering if you might still be able to assist.

Thanks

Suzanne

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Shewitt3010 Apologies for the delay - I tested the form, and I’m seeing the same issue, so I’ve had to ask product for some help. They’re not sure why it isn’t showing either, so they’re going to test (in case I missed something) and possibly open a bug. I should have an update by tomorrow!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello, @Shewitt3010 ! I’ve heard back from our product team, and they’ve let me know that the Question Group headers are not appearing since the brand logo is enabled. I’ve asked our Help Center team to update the documentation, and I’ve also asked product if they have any planned updates to change the current behavior. 

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Liz, yes, support contacted me and advised. Appreciate you also taking the time to update.

I’ve removed the logo and this works now.

Hopefully this can be added as an update so we can include both. 

Thanks for your help! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I agree, @Shewitt3010 ! I shared the feedback in the bug, too, so hopefully it’s something they can update. 

How do I have Group number and title appear on the top of sub-questions? It does not appear in my Typeform.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Entheos I added your post here where we have the solution. Let us know if this doesn’t solve it!

Thanks Liz! That did the trick… Have a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yas!!! Glad to hear, @Entheos ! Let us know if you have any other questions, and have a fantastic weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Can you share the link to your form over here, @Entheos? Would love to take a look at it! 😉