Answered

Make Contact Info page mandatory

• 2 October 2023
  • 6 replies

I would like to place a contact info page as the second step after the cover page, and make filling out the info mandatory before moving on.

Is there an easy way?

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 October 2023, 00:22

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @halJ Happy Monday! I hope you’re having a great week so far. 

First, you’ll need to add the welcome page and contact information question to your form and place the contact information question after the welcome screen like this: 

To make the contact question required, you’ll select these options: 

If you’d like to be sure the respondent can’t move forward in the form until they answer this question, you’ll need to follow these logic jump steps here

I hope this helps! 

Thanks for the reply. I am an idiot:) Figured it out right after I hit SEND. Duh!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@halJ It happens to the best of us! 🤣 Glad you were able to figure it out!

Hello,

I would like to make filling out the info mandatory before moving on. But when I follow steps above, It doesn't work.

this step : “If you’d like to be sure the respondent can’t move forward in the form until they answer this question, you’ll need to follow these logic jump steps here

I added the welcome page and contact info question to my form then I tried to follow the logic in the suggested video steps but I failed. I don’t know which logics I have to choose.

Anyone knows why and how to do it properly ? What did I do wrong ?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MarionParis Do you mind sharing screenshots of the logic jumps you have setup and then let us know which ones aren’t working? Thanks in advance!

I had this same problem. Even reading your solution, I zoomed in on the logic steps and missed the advice about selecting the options.

Those little stars aren’t obviously a button, I’d probably use the same toggle interface as the other modules.